What is PSV*Buyout Millionaires Club?
If you have recently found a charge on your credit card or bank statement from:
PSV*Buyout Millionaires Club
It’s because you have subscribed to one of St. Paul Research’s financial newsletters by the name of Buyout Millionaires Club.
Buyout Millionaires Club is a monthly investment newsletter written by former hedge fund manager, Zachary Scheidt. He’s looking for quality investments that are low risk, have room for growth, and pay out growing dividend payments.
Editor Zachary Scheidt is dedicated to finding Wall Street’s best yields. He’s even earned a Chartered Financial Analyst designation – so he has a proven ability to analyze the risks and rewards of various investments. Outside of St. Paul Research, his work has been featured in Seeking Alpha, Motley Fool, and the Wall Street Journal.
The PSV* before the name of the newsletter stands for “publishing services,” indicating that the charge is for a newsletter service. Other publishing houses use this same acronym. Following that is the name of the publication. In general, the PSV designation appears only on Visa card statements.
If you’re having an issue with your subscription or have a question about the billing for Buyout Millionaires Club, please contact our customer service department. We’d be happy to help you out! You can contact customer service by phone or email using the contact information below.
- Email us at email@example.com and one of our Customer Service Representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Call our Customer Service team toll-free at 1-800-708-1020. International customers can contact us at 410-454-0499.
- About St. Paul Research
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from St. Paul Research
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- St. Paul Research Reserve Memberships
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website