What is PSV* The 42 Day Retire?
If you recently found a charge on your credit card or bank statement from:
It’s because you have subscribed to one of St. Paul Research’s publications called The 42-Day Retirement Plan.
With this service you will receive:
- Quarterly Issues featuring every 42-Day Retirement Window opportunity Alan has uncovered — delivered straight to your inbox
- Weekly Option Recommendations designed to help you profit in between Retirement Windows — delivered by email every Wednesday
- Breaking sell alerts delivered by email and text as needed
- Full Library of 42-Day Retirement Plan special reports
If you’re having an issue with your subscription or have a question about the billing for 42-Day Retirement Plan please contact our customer service department. We’d be happy to help you out! You can contact customer service by phone or email using the contact information below.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Customer Service Representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Call our Customer Service team toll-free at 1-800-708-1020
Where can I ask other questions or share feedback?
Please feel free to share any feedback on this service — or ask any further questions that you may have — by emailing Alan at AskAlan@stpaulresearch.com.
For any specific trading questions, you are always better off talking to your broker or financial adviser. They have the ability to answer personalized investment questions and will be better at facilitating specific answers.
For any more questions about your account or more general questions that weren’t answered above, you can always feel free to contact St. Paul Research’s in-house customer service team at email@example.com or 800-708-1020. This team is available by phone Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Eastern.
- About St. Paul Research
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from St. Paul Research
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- St. Paul Research Reserve Memberships
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website